Wednesday, October 14, 2009

It`s been 5 months i study at the capital city- "Kuala Lumpur"- river bank with a lot of mud...... Besides form tired, i had learned a lot of things, from my friends, from my teacher and peoples around me that i`ve not mentioned. Indeed, there are still a lump sum of things for me to discover. Today i should go to school but the classes are being canceled because the teachers are working on my marks for my 1 semester`s exam. I got a feel that i`ll pass the exam, without flying color. Shouldn`t i be a little bit more confident to myself? I always having them, am I?

Today i watched a lot of funny videos that were linked by friends from Facebook. Whoah, suddenly i realised that, i`m alone... and feeling all the loneliness and ...... Maybe is because i`m not having someone for me to care about?! Haha! What am i writing......

Am i a good guy or a bad guy or a simple guy or...... i have always wondering what people think of me when i act like this and what will they respond if i do like that. Most of them says that, i`m clever. Am I? Or they say because i`m still showing off my talent? Too much question for myself and i always cannot get the answers. Can someone please tell me what are the properties that i have??

1 comment:

  1. herh herh herh...
    its normal u think in that way...
    but, sometime just ignore weather izzit truth or false, may be you should consider it kind of pressure to encourage your self to push up
    =)
    gambatek!

    ReplyDelete